Screencast Script Creator #2: How to use Virtual Writing Tutor during your studies and career?

How to use Virtual Writing Tutor during your studies and career?

Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is France Claude. I've been in the Social Science program for two years now. Hopefully, I'll be going to university soon to study psychology. In my field of study, you need to be bilingual. Meaning French and English and if you speak a third language it's a plus. I speak French, my mother's tongue language, and English. But my English really needs to improve.

Nobody wants to have embarrassing errors in their writing. I certainly don’t. If you are like me, you want them gone. We all want to succeed at school and in our future careers.

I have only been studying English for 3 years now, but I want to go to an English university in Toronto, so I am really motivated to improve.

I work as a clinical research coordinator at McGill University Health Center. Everything I do on the job is in English. My writing is very impressive but my speaking not so great. I read a lot of self-help in English.

My goal is to demonstrate how to use the VirtualWriting Tutor.

Get ready to follow my step-by-step tutorial

It is astonishing what you can do with the website I’m going to show you.

The Problem

I want to continue my studies in English meaning I'll be reading and writing papers in English. I believe the biggest problem will be pronunciation and maybe spelling. In general, in the health field, English and French might have words that are similar.

There is a possibility of failing the class and having to take that class a second time.

Take, for instance, your client tells you that you mispronounce a word while in a session. It wouldn't be professional at all.

That can be difficult. But don’t worry. I have found the solution. In the next few minutes, I’ll show you exactly how to solve this problem.

The Quest

First, open your browser. Type this URL: https://virtualwritingtutor.com into the address bar and hit enter. You should see a white and blue page with Virtual Writing Tutor as the logo in the top left corner.

In the top left corner, you can see the option Create an account. Please follow the instruction and create your account. Then, you click on the Virtual Writing Tutor logo to go to the main page. Now lets the fun begin.

The Solution

Now, follow my step. First of all, let's copy and paste a text from google. Let's explore the options given. When we click on Ah, your mistakes will be in red and it will suggest a correction when you click on. You will see feedback on the vocabulary that you chose.

The Conclusion

So, if you are in psychology or a related field, or in school that’s how you solve the problem of improving your English skill. I'm pretty sure the Virtual Writing Tutor website will be useful for you, your family, and even your friends.

Before I finish, please subscribe to my channel and give me a thumb up on my video. Thank you for watching.

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 512

Total MP3 length: 03:12

Target structure count: 5

Error count: 1

Error density: 1%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The career of psychologist summary

Screencast Script Creator: What is psychology?

Psychology Listicle