Human's Mind

Hi, my name is France. I am attending Ahuntsic College this fall. I have been studying Social Science for one year now. I want to study psychology. I am still undecided to which University I want to attend, Concordia, Montreal University or McGill. I am interesting into exploring the human mind. I am fascinated by the law of attraction and I have been reading over 20 books so far about self-development. I am a lover for food and books. The funny thing is I only read in English because not all the books are translated in French. It does help me also practice at the same time. I want to help people to heal from their traumas. I believe that many of us tried to stay happy, calm and focused in a complex world. Depression, anxiety, pain, phobias, obsessive thoughts are all issues that are from the traumas that reside in us. Those traumas might come from our grandparents, great-grandparents which those affect us also in a way. Traumas does pass from generations to generations, and they do play a great part in our health, mental and physical health. I believe going into psychology will help understand what's going on in the human brain and their body as well. I believe in healthy mind, healthy body, healthy food result in a happy healthy life.

See you soon…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The career of psychologist summary

Screencast Script Creator: What is psychology?

Psychology Listicle